The following forum(s) have migrated to Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Developing Universal Windows apps!
Visit Microsoft Q&A (Preview) to post new questions.

Learn More

[UWP] Application Error in Windows.UI.Xaml.dll (ComboBox.SelectedItem ?) RRS feed

• Frage

• Hi there,

I'm currently facing an issue in my app Action Note that is occuring on some Windows PC/Tablet devices, but not in WM10:

An Application Error is happening when (on some devices), the user is navigating to the Settings page. Because this is not happening on my Laptop, Surface 1 Pro and Lumia 925, I'm currently not able to find a root cause. One user sent me his error log:

<copy>
    Protokollname: Application
    Quelle:        Application Error
    Datum:         12.02.2016 08:42:02
    Ereignis-ID:   1000
    Aufgabenkategorie:(100)
    Ebene:         Fehler
    Schlüsselwörter:Klassisch
    Benutzer:      Nicht zutreffend
    Computer:      DESK-NYSSA
    Beschreibung:
    Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: ActionNote.App.exe, Version: 1.10.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x56ba1e83
    Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll, Version: 10.0.10240.16548, Zeitstempel: 0x56133a14
    Ausnahmecode: 0xc000027b
    Fehleroffset: 0x00000000004aee7f
    ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x30e0
    Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d16568d902abe7
    Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\20506BenjaminSautermeiste.ActionNote_1.10.16.0_x64__pgjdqns0sv7yt\ActionNote.App.exe
    Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.Xaml.dll
    Berichtskennung: 0fbbd3a2-e176-463c-8ca0-713ad1fcfb58
    Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: 20506BenjaminSautermeiste.ActionNote_1.10.16.0_x64__pgjdqns0sv7yt
    Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: App
    Ereignis-XML:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
      <System>
        <Provider Name="Application Error" />
        <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
        <Level>2</Level>
        <Task>100</Task>
        <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
        <TimeCreated SystemTime="2016-02-12T07:42:02.000000000Z" />
        <EventRecordID>7376</EventRecordID>
        <Channel>Application</Channel>
        <Computer>DESK-NYSSA</Computer>
        <Security />
      </System>
      <EventData>
        <Data>ActionNote.App.exe</Data>
        <Data>1.10.0.0</Data>
        <Data>56ba1e83</Data>
        <Data>Windows.UI.Xaml.dll</Data>
        <Data>10.0.10240.16548</Data>
        <Data>56133a14</Data>
        <Data>c000027b</Data>
        <Data>00000000004aee7f</Data>
        <Data>30e0</Data>
        <Data>01d16568d902abe7</Data>
        <Data>C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\20506BenjaminSautermeiste.ActionNote_1.10.16.0_x64__pgjdqns0sv7yt\ActionNote.App.exe</Data>
        <Data>C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.Xaml.dll</Data>
        <Data>0fbbd3a2-e176-463c-8ca0-713ad1fcfb58</Data>
        <Data>20506BenjaminSautermeiste.ActionNote_1.10.16.0_x64__pgjdqns0sv7yt</Data>
        <Data>App</Data>
      </EventData>
    </Event>
    </copy>

This log shows that the error was triggered in Windows.UI.Xaml.dll, not from my app itself.

Today, I finally found a possible cause for this issue:

StackOverflow: ComboBox SelectedItem throws exception in Windows 10

Because this raises the same error, as well as my Settings page Action Note's only page that is using ComboBoxes, this could really be the root cause. But how to work around this? And why is this only happening on some devices?

Additionally, it this issue already know? Do some PC's probably have corrupt Windows.UI.Xaml.dll files?

Thank you very much for your time!

Best regards from Munich in Germany,
    Benjamin

Freitag, 12. Februar 2016 18:46

Alle Antworten

• In case it is related to the following:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/sharepoint/en-US/bd1d7a50-93c7-4b6e-baa2-2af48ba81db5/w81store-application-crashes-on-windows-10-when-opening-flyout-screen?forum=wpdevelop

Here, a user reports to have problems when the app is used on a PC which did not do a clean install of Windows 10. His example also includes a ComboBox.

What could be the difference between a clean install and an upgraded Windows 10 installation regarding Windows.UI.Xaml.dll?

Personally, I did a clean install of Windows 10 on my PC, and I have none of these issues.

Dienstag, 23. Februar 2016 09:03
  • An example of the ComboBox I use looks like the following:

<ComboBox x:Uid="OrderNotesBy" Header="Order notes by" Width="264" Margin="4,4,4,12" IsEnabled="{Binding ElementName=ShowNotesInActionCenterToggle, Path=IsOn}" ItemsSource="{x:Bind ViewModel.SortInActionCenterStringSource.ItemsSource}" SelectedItem="{x:Bind ViewModel.SortInActionCenterStringSource.SelectedItem, Mode=TwoWay}">
        <ComboBox.ItemTemplate>
            <DataTemplate x:DataType="uwpcData:SourceComboBoxItem">
                <TextBlock Text="{x:Bind Translation}" />
            </DataTemplate>
        </ComboBox.ItemTemplate>
    </ComboBox>
    I already used Binding, as well as (like here) x:Bind. Both did not work on the affected devices.

Dienstag, 23. Februar 2016 09:09
  • In case it is related to the following:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/sharepoint/en-US/bd1d7a50-93c7-4b6e-baa2-2af48ba81db5/w81store-application-crashes-on-windows-10-when-opening-flyout-screen?forum=wpdevelop

Here, a user reports to have problems when the app is used on a PC which did not do a clean install of Windows 10. His example also includes a ComboBox.

What could be the difference between a clean install and an upgraded Windows 10 installation regarding Windows.UI.Xaml.dll?

Personally, I did a clean install of Windows 10 on my PC, and I have none of these issues.

There is some bug in the flyout, you can use the popup control. And put the combobox inside the popup control.
    Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016 09:43
  • Thank you for your answer.

But I finally found a Laptop of my friend where I could reproduce the issue. It root cause was a custom ComboBox style that I use. The only thing that I have changed is that the Header of the ComboBox supports TextWrapping:

<Style TargetType="ComboBox"> <Setter Property="Padding" Value="12,5,0,7"/> <Setter Property="MinWidth" Value="{ThemeResource ComboBoxThemeMinWidth}"/> <Setter Property="Foreground" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlForegroundBaseHighBrush}"/> <Setter Property="Background" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlBackgroundAltMediumLowBrush}"/> <Setter Property="BorderBrush" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlForegroundBaseMediumLowBrush}"/> <Setter Property="BorderThickness" Value="{ThemeResource ComboBoxBorderThemeThickness}"/> <Setter Property="TabNavigation" Value="Once"/> <Setter Property="ScrollViewer.HorizontalScrollBarVisibility" Value="Disabled"/> <Setter Property="ScrollViewer.VerticalScrollBarVisibility" Value="Auto"/> <Setter Property="ScrollViewer.HorizontalScrollMode" Value="Disabled"/> <Setter Property="ScrollViewer.VerticalScrollMode" Value="Auto"/> <Setter Property="ScrollViewer.IsVerticalRailEnabled" Value="True"/> <Setter Property="ScrollViewer.IsDeferredScrollingEnabled" Value="False"/> <Setter Property="ScrollViewer.BringIntoViewOnFocusChange" Value="True"/> <Setter Property="HorizontalContentAlignment" Value="Stretch"/> <Setter Property="HorizontalAlignment" Value="Left"/> <Setter Property="VerticalAlignment" Value="Top"/> <Setter Property="FontFamily" Value="{ThemeResource ContentControlThemeFontFamily}"/> <Setter Property="FontSize" Value="{ThemeResource ControlContentThemeFontSize}"/> <Setter Property="ItemsPanel"> <Setter.Value> <ItemsPanelTemplate> <CarouselPanel/> </ItemsPanelTemplate> </Setter.Value> </Setter> <Setter Property="Template"> <Setter.Value> <ControlTemplate TargetType="ComboBox"> <Grid> <Grid.ColumnDefinitions> <ColumnDefinition Width="*"/> <ColumnDefinition Width="32"/> </Grid.ColumnDefinitions> <Grid.RowDefinitions> <RowDefinition Height="Auto"/> <RowDefinition Height="*"/> </Grid.RowDefinitions> <VisualStateManager.VisualStateGroups> <VisualStateGroup x:Name="CommonStates"> <VisualState x:Name="Normal"/> <VisualState x:Name="PointerOver"> <Storyboard> <ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="Background" Storyboard.TargetName="Background"> <DiscreteObjectKeyFrame KeyTime="0" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlPageBackgroundAltMediumBrush}"/> </ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames> <ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="BorderBrush" Storyboard.TargetName="Background"> <DiscreteObjectKeyFrame KeyTime="0" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlHighlightBaseMediumBrush}"/> </ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames> </Storyboard> </VisualState> <VisualState x:Name="Pressed"> <Storyboard> <ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="Background" Storyboard.TargetName="Background"> <DiscreteObjectKeyFrame KeyTime="0" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlBackgroundListMediumBrush}"/> </ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames> <ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="BorderBrush" Storyboard.TargetName="Background"> <DiscreteObjectKeyFrame KeyTime="0" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlHighlightBaseMediumLowBrush}"/> </ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames> </Storyboard> </VisualState> <VisualState x:Name="Disabled"> <Storyboard> <ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="Background" Storyboard.TargetName="Background"> <DiscreteObjectKeyFrame KeyTime="0" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlBackgroundBaseLowBrush}"/> </ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames> <ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="BorderBrush" Storyboard.TargetName="Background"> <DiscreteObjectKeyFrame KeyTime="0" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlDisabledBaseLowBrush}"/> </ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames> <ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="Foreground" Storyboard.TargetName="HeaderContentPresenter"> <DiscreteObjectKeyFrame KeyTime="0" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlDisabledBaseMediumLowBrush}"/> </ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames> <ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="Foreground" Storyboard.TargetName="ContentPresenter"> <DiscreteObjectKeyFrame KeyTime="0" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlDisabledBaseMediumLowBrush}"/> </ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames> <ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="Foreground" Storyboard.TargetName="PlaceholderTextBlock"> <DiscreteObjectKeyFrame KeyTime="0" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlDisabledBaseMediumLowBrush}"/> </ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames> <ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="Foreground" Storyboard.TargetName="DropDownGlyph"> <DiscreteObjectKeyFrame KeyTime="0" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlDisabledBaseMediumLowBrush}"/> </ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames> </Storyboard> </VisualState> </VisualStateGroup> <VisualStateGroup x:Name="FocusStates"> <VisualState x:Name="Focused"> <Storyboard> <ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="BorderBrush" Storyboard.TargetName="HighlightBackground"> <DiscreteObjectKeyFrame KeyTime="0" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlHighlightTransparentBrush}"/> </ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames> <DoubleAnimation Duration="0" To="1" Storyboard.TargetProperty="Opacity" Storyboard.TargetName="HighlightBackground"/> <ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="Foreground" Storyboard.TargetName="ContentPresenter"> <DiscreteObjectKeyFrame KeyTime="0" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlHighlightAltBaseHighBrush}"/> </ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames> <ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="Foreground" Storyboard.TargetName="PlaceholderTextBlock"> <DiscreteObjectKeyFrame KeyTime="0" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlHighlightAltBaseHighBrush}"/> </ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames> <ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="Foreground" Storyboard.TargetName="DropDownGlyph"> <DiscreteObjectKeyFrame KeyTime="0" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlHighlightAltBaseMediumHighBrush}"/> </ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames> </Storyboard> </VisualState> <VisualState x:Name="FocusedPressed"> <Storyboard> <DoubleAnimation Duration="0" To="1" Storyboard.TargetProperty="Opacity" Storyboard.TargetName="HighlightBackground"/> <ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="Foreground" Storyboard.TargetName="ContentPresenter"> <DiscreteObjectKeyFrame KeyTime="0" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlHighlightAltBaseHighBrush}"/> </ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames> <ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="Foreground" Storyboard.TargetName="PlaceholderTextBlock"> <DiscreteObjectKeyFrame KeyTime="0" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlHighlightAltBaseHighBrush}"/> </ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames> <ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="Foreground" Storyboard.TargetName="DropDownGlyph"> <DiscreteObjectKeyFrame KeyTime="0" Value="{ThemeResource SystemControlHighlightAltBaseMediumHighBrush}"/> </ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames> </Storyboard> </VisualState> <VisualState x:Name="Unfocused"/> <VisualState x:Name="PointerFocused"/> <VisualState x:Name="FocusedDropDown"> <Storyboard> <ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames Duration="0" Storyboard.TargetProperty="Visibility" Storyboard.TargetName="PopupBorder"> <DiscreteObjectKeyFrame KeyTime="0"> <DiscreteObjectKeyFrame.Value> <Visibility>Visible</Visibility> </DiscreteObjectKeyFrame.Value> </DiscreteObjectKeyFrame> </ObjectAnimationUsingKeyFrames> </Storyboard> </VisualState> </VisualStateGroup> <VisualStateGroup x:Name="DropDownStates"> <VisualState x:Name="Opened"> <Storyboard> <SplitOpenThemeAnimation ClosedTargetName="ContentPresenter" OffsetFromCenter="{Binding TemplateSettings.DropDownOffset, RelativeSource={RelativeSource Mode=TemplatedParent}}" OpenedTargetName="PopupBorder" OpenedLength="{Binding TemplateSettings.DropDownOpenedHeight, RelativeSource={RelativeSource Mode=TemplatedParent}}"/> </Storyboard> </VisualState> <VisualState x:Name="Closed"> <Storyboard> <SplitCloseThemeAnimation ClosedTargetName="ContentPresenter" OffsetFromCenter="{Binding TemplateSettings.DropDownOffset, RelativeSource={RelativeSource Mode=TemplatedParent}}" OpenedTargetName="PopupBorder" OpenedLength="{Binding TemplateSettings.DropDownOpenedHeight, RelativeSource={RelativeSource Mode=TemplatedParent}}"/> </Storyboard> </VisualState> </VisualStateGroup> </VisualStateManager.VisualStateGroups>

<!-- HERE:--> <ContentPresenter x:Name="HeaderContentPresenter" ContentTemplate="{TemplateBinding HeaderTemplate}" Content="{TemplateBinding Header}" FontWeight="{ThemeResource ComboBoxHeaderThemeFontWeight}" FlowDirection="{TemplateBinding FlowDirection}" Margin="{ThemeResource ComboBoxHeaderThemeMargin}" Visibility="Collapsed" x:DeferLoadStrategy="Lazy" TextWrapping="Wrap"/>

<Border x:Name="Background" BorderBrush="{TemplateBinding BorderBrush}" BorderThickness="{TemplateBinding BorderThickness}" Background="{TemplateBinding Background}" Grid.ColumnSpan="2" Grid.Row="1"/> <Border x:Name="HighlightBackground" BorderBrush="{ThemeResource SystemControlHighlightBaseMediumLowBrush}" BorderThickness="{TemplateBinding BorderThickness}" Background="{ThemeResource SystemControlHighlightListAccentLowBrush}" Grid.ColumnSpan="2" Opacity="0" Grid.Row="1"/> <ContentPresenter x:Name="ContentPresenter" HorizontalAlignment="{TemplateBinding HorizontalContentAlignment}" Margin="{TemplateBinding Padding}" Grid.Row="1" VerticalAlignment="{TemplateBinding VerticalContentAlignment}"> <TextBlock x:Name="PlaceholderTextBlock" Foreground="{ThemeResource SystemControlPageTextBaseHighBrush}" Text="{TemplateBinding PlaceholderText}"/> </ContentPresenter> <FontIcon x:Name="DropDownGlyph" AutomationProperties.AccessibilityView="Raw" Grid.Column="1" Foreground="{ThemeResource SystemControlForegroundBaseMediumHighBrush}" FontSize="12" FontFamily="{ThemeResource SymbolThemeFontFamily}" Glyph="&#xE0E5;" HorizontalAlignment="Right" IsHitTestVisible="False" Margin="0,10,10,10" Grid.Row="1" VerticalAlignment="Center"/> <Popup x:Name="Popup"> <Border x:Name="PopupBorder" BorderBrush="{ThemeResource SystemControlForegroundChromeHighBrush}" BorderThickness="{ThemeResource ComboBoxDropdownBorderThickness}" Background="{ThemeResource SystemControlBackgroundChromeMediumLowBrush}" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" Margin="0,-1,0,-1"> <ScrollViewer x:Name="ScrollViewer" AutomationProperties.AccessibilityView="Raw" BringIntoViewOnFocusChange="{TemplateBinding ScrollViewer.BringIntoViewOnFocusChange}" Foreground="{ThemeResource SystemControlForegroundBaseHighBrush}" HorizontalScrollMode="{TemplateBinding ScrollViewer.HorizontalScrollMode}" HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="{TemplateBinding ScrollViewer.HorizontalScrollBarVisibility}" IsHorizontalRailEnabled="{TemplateBinding ScrollViewer.IsHorizontalRailEnabled}" IsVerticalRailEnabled="{TemplateBinding ScrollViewer.IsVerticalRailEnabled}" IsDeferredScrollingEnabled="{TemplateBinding ScrollViewer.IsDeferredScrollingEnabled}" MinWidth="{Binding TemplateSettings.DropDownContentMinWidth, RelativeSource={RelativeSource Mode=TemplatedParent}}" VerticalSnapPointsType="OptionalSingle" VerticalScrollBarVisibility="{TemplateBinding ScrollViewer.VerticalScrollBarVisibility}" VerticalScrollMode="{TemplateBinding ScrollViewer.VerticalScrollMode}" VerticalSnapPointsAlignment="Near" ZoomMode="Disabled"> <ItemsPresenter Margin="{ThemeResource ComboBoxDropdownContentMargin}"/> </ScrollViewer> </Border> </Popup> </Grid> </ControlTemplate> </Setter.Value> </Setter> </Style>

(I have highlighted the only change. The whole style was just a copy of the default style generated by Blend)

After removing this style, everything works properly :)
    Again: Windows 10 was installed via an update, not as a clean install. Up to now it really looks like only PCs with no clean install are affected.

• Als Antwort vorgeschlagen Barry Wang Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016 12:55
    Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016 20:32
  • @Benjamin Sautermeister,

It's really nice that you post the research result to here. I've purposed your answer since I think it will also be good for other customers who meet the same problem.

Best regards,

Barry

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016 13:02
  • I even did some further research today.

I tested the following:

1. Assign the ComboBox-Style an x:Key and reference the style to the combobox via a StaticBinding -> CRASH

2. Use the unmodified ComboBox-Style that is generated by Blend -> CRASH

3. Doing the exact same thing on other controls, such as ToggleSwitch -> NO CRASH

Up to now, I have just one suggestion: Do not use a custom style on your ComboBox. In case it does not fit to your app design, use another control, such as radio buttons, a list or anything else.

I would be interested if this actually an issue of the Windows 10 SDK, or an issue of Windows 10 itself. Can anyone answer that?

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016 21:32
  • @Benjamin Sautermeister,

>>I would be interested if this actually an issue of the Windows 10 SDK, or an issue of Windows 10 itself. Can anyone answer that?

To answer this I need I need a repro sample to test for you. Would you mind to share us a repro sample project to me and also tell me your Windows SDK version on your OS? If this is related to Windows 10 SDK at least I need to have the same SDK version like yours.

Best regards,

Barry

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Montag, 29. Februar 2016 02:38
  • To answer this I need I need a repro sample to test for you. Would you mind to share us a repro sample project to me and also tell me your Windows SDK version on your OS? If this is related to Windows 10 SDK at least I need to have the same SDK version like yours.

I just created a minimal solution. But before I forward the OneDrive link, I would like to test it on my friends PC. Because, as I said, I can not reproduce it on my computers. Just to make sure the issue is really caused by the custom style only, and not just in combination with someting else.

I will provide the link in the next days.

All the best,
    Benjamin

Montag, 29. Februar 2016 13:36
  • @Benjamin,

No problem. I will wait for it. Now I just build a test machine with a fresh Visual Studio 2015 and Windows 10 SDK 10586.15. I think this fresh machine can help us reproduce any problem we found.

Best regards,

Barry

Dienstag, 1. März 2016 09:43
  • Sorry for the delay. Took a while  until I could test it on my friends PC.

Here is the minimal test solution:

OneDrive: ComboBoxCrashTest.zip

The app contains of 2 pages. When you start the app, press the button to navigate to the second page which contains the ComboBox using the custom style (the default one generated in Blend). On some PC's, the app will crash when the app tries to navigate to the second page.

I really hope this helps to figure out the root cause of this issue.

Best regards,
    Benjamin

Mittwoch, 9. März 2016 18:17
  • I might have a clue how to fix my issue. Unfortunately, I could not verify it with the above ComboBox-style up to now. But I could fix a similar issue at least:

After my last app update, I faced a problem that my app was crashing when the user navigated to the "settings"-page (the same page that was having issues described in the topic of this thread). But this was only happening when complied in Release, but not in Debug mode. I got an System.Runtime.InteropService.MissingInteropDataException exception. After some google-ing, I found the following thread...

MSDN: .NET Native: Keeping a Happy App AND Windows Application Certification Kit

... that suggested to include

<Namespace Name="Windows.UI.Xaml" MarshalObject="Required All"/>

within the Default.rd.xml file.

This fixed the issue that the app crashed when the user tried to navigate to the affected page. Personally, I have no idea what this Default.rd.xml file is about and why I have to include this standard namespace. But because it fixed a bug which lead to the same effect as the issue above, as well as it is aslo related to Windows.UI.Xaml, it might fix the other issue as well.

Freitag, 27. Mai 2016 08:22