none
Show closed lead in related records RRS feed

• Frage

• Hi,
    I have all the installers set up as accounts in my crm installation.  And I have a custom relationship between account and lead (one to many from account to lead) to identify an installer for a lead. My problem is, once the lead is closed, it does not show up in the list of leads that the installer installed when I view it from the account record. How do I make sure that the closed lead show up in the list?
    Thanks,
    Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2009 21:38

Antworten

Alle Antworten

• Because the closed lead is no longer active, the lead is 'hidden'  - there are some workarounds that will allow you to include disabled records in the associated views, but all require some level of customization.

Have you considered passing the installer's id to the contact / account and or opportunity that are created from the lead?

Scott Sewell, CustomerEffective | http:\\blog.CustomerEffective.com | Twitter:@ScottSewell
    Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2009 21:56
  • Hi Scott,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I have not considered passing the installer's id to the opportunity, thats a good idea. Let me run it by my boss and see if that works. If not, what sort of customization are we talking about? Do you have links to any articles that you can share which talk about the customizations that I would need to do?
    Thanks again,
    Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2009 22:46
  • Related question,
    If I create a relationship from account to opportuntiy and if the opportunity is closed (as won), will it still show up in the associated view? If not, it does not solve my problem.
    Another way to do the same is to associate it with contact/account, in which case, I'll have two links on the left navigaion for the installer record, which means the users will have two "clicks" to see the one info, which is not acceptable.

So, what kind of customizations are we talking about?
    Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2009 22:54
  • I ended up creating a web page that shows the list of open and closed leads.
    • Als Antwort markiert sarithab78 Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2009 18:39
    Dienstag, 17. November 2009 18:15