none
Maximum instructions for SaveChanges()

Allgemeine Diskussion

• Hi everybody,

i try to delete all of my entries in a table without deleting and recreating it. In the table are nearly 1000 entries. To delete them i use the following code:

DataContext context = NewContext;
    context.Timeout = 2 * 60; // 2min

var entries = from e in GetTQuery(context).AsTableServiceQuery().Execute()
                 select e;

foreach (var entry in entries.ToList())
    {
        context.DeleteObject(entry);
    }
    context.SaveChanges(SaveChangesOptions.Batch);

But i get an exception, that there is an invalid input.

"System.Data.Services.Client.DataServiceRequestException: Fehler beim Verarbeiten dieser Anforderung. ---> System.Data.Services.Client.DataServiceClientException: <?xml version=""1.0"" encoding=""utf-8"" standalone=""yes""?>
    <error xmlns=""http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices/metadata"">
      <code>InvalidInput</code>
      <message xml:lang=""en-US"">99:One of the request inputs is not valid.

Is there a maximum of operations in the context or is there another problem?

Greetings

Basti

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012 13:43

Alle Antworten

• Hi Basti,

You are in the German section of the MSDN forums. The Language for Postings is German.

Regards

Oliver

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012 16:47
  • ****************************************************************************************************************
    Dieser Thread wurde mangels weiterer Beteiligung des Fragestellenden ohne bestätigte Lösung abgeschlossen.
    Neue Rückfragen oder Ergänzungen zu diesem Thread bleiben weiterhin möglich.
    ****************************************************************************************************************
    Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2012 16:29