none
mscorlib could not be resolved for target framework, v4.0 RRS feed

• Frage

• Hi

I do have 2 warnings on my VB2010 project which occur only on one desktop PC, but not on my laptop.

They show up when I open the mainMenue in design mode and prvent me to create new forms on the desktop PC, while there are no issues on the labtop environment. I already spent several hours on a solution without making any progress. I even can't pin down the root cause. are these two warnings related, or separate issues? I already re-installed the frame network, checked the location of the references, followed a few hints that I found in google. no success.

I hope someone can help me with these annoying issues. Thanks in advance.

Win7 Pro, 64-bit OS

1. Hide Call Stack
    at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Design.VsTargetFrameworkUniverse..ctor(IDesignTimeAssemblyLoader assemblyLoader, IVsDesignTimeAssemblyResolution projectAssemblyResolution, IVsSmartOpenScope dispenser)
    at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Design.VsTargetFrameworkUniverse.GetUniverse(IDesignTimeAssemblyLoader assemblyLoader, IVsDesignTimeAssemblyResolution projectAssemblyResolution, IVsSmartOpenScope dispenser)
    at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Design.VsTargetFrameworkProvider..ctor(IVsDesignTimeAssemblyResolution assemblyResolution, IDesignTimeAssemblyLoader assemblyLoader, TypeDescriptionProvider parentProvider, IVsSmartOpenScope openScope)
    at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Design.VsTargetFrameworkProviderService.get_TargetFrameworkProvider()
    at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Design.VsTargetFrameworkProviderService.GetProvider(Type type)
    at System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.DesignerSerializationManager.GetType(String typeName)
    at System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.DesignerSerializationManager.System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.IDesignerSerializationManager.GetType(String typeName)
    at System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.TypeCodeDomSerializer.Deserialize(IDesignerSerializationManager manager, CodeTypeDeclaration declaration)
    at System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.CodeDomDesignerLoader.PerformLoad(IDesignerSerializationManager manager)
    at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Design.Serialization.CodeDom.VSCodeDomDesignerLoader.PerformLoad(IDesignerSerializationManager serializationManager)
    at System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.BasicDesignerLoader.BeginLoad(IDesignerLoaderHost host)

Warning    1    The reference assemblies for framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0" were not found. To resolve this, install the SDK or Targeting Pack for this framework version or retarget your application to a version of the framework for which you have the SDK or Targeting Pack installed. Note that assemblies will be resolved from the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) and will be used in place of reference assemblies. Therefore your assembly may not be correctly targeted for the framework you intend.   

Montag, 19. August 2013 14:44

Antworten

Alle Antworten