none
Problem connecting to Azure Files via AFP on macOS 10.12.6 RRS feed

• Question

• I am using Go > Connect to Server 

I receive an error: the file server will not allow any additional users to log on. Try to connect later

I am using macOs 10.12.6

Port 445 is open

• Edited by andytough Monday, November 11, 2019 6:37 PM
    Monday, November 11, 2019 6:32 PM

All replies

• Thanks for raising this question! Firstly, apologies for the delay in responding here and any inconvenience this issue may have caused. May I when exactly are you getting this error message. Can you share the screenshot of the error message?  

Just for clarification: Have you followed Azure Files Prerequisites?

Can you try to Mount Azure file share over SMB with macOS and let me know the status.

Additional information: Troubleshooting steps for azure files on Linux 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 3:32 PM
  • @andytough Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Monday, November 18, 2019 5:45 AM
  • Following up to see if the above suggestion was helpful. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. 
    Thursday, November 21, 2019 9:15 AM
  •  @andytough  Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Friday, November 22, 2019 2:17 PM