Issues with My Azure label RRS feed

• Question

• I have 3 issues on Azure Information Protection which I need help with.

1. Under a certain label on our policy, the sub labels are not coming up on the protection bar

2. When i apply a certain label it returns an error that the label is configured for a template that cannot be found

3. The information showing who labelled an email shows the name of the personal account that granted the permission even when the mail was sent from a group mail box. Is there a way to disable this?

Monday, March 16, 2020 3:26 PM

All replies

• Hi , 

Thanks for reaching out. I think you are in wrong forum, please post your question in below Q&A forum where we have our engineers and other community members who are monitoring them and will be able to assist on your query.  

Azure Information Protection Q&A Forum: https://docs.microsoft.com/answers/topics/azure-information-protection.html

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Monday, March 16, 2020 6:02 PM