none
How can I make a login and registration Process In WPF application? RRS feed

Answers

• Hi mywatermelon,

>Even I encrypt the json or xml, hacker can attack the server via the  source code of my WPF program.How can I prevent this?Thank you.

You can use some code obfuscation tools to obfuscate your code. Visual Studio includes a copy of PreEmptive Protection - Dotfuscator Community which offers basic protection out-of-the-box, free for personal use. You can also include protection mechanisms in your code, such as disabling caching of key files or folders, and designing complex logical calls.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 23, 2019 2:41 AM

All replies

• Hi mywatermelon,

>I don't know how to communicate with the server side and the WPF application.Is there any interface or middleware can solve this?

You can make the server provide appAPI interface which can access the server through Http protocol to get data. The response data is usually in the form of json or xml, then you could parse and package the it.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 19, 2019 1:39 AM
  • Hi mywatermelon,

>I don't know how to communicate with the server side and the WPF application.Is there any interface or middleware can solve this?

You can make the server provide appAPI interface which can access the server through Http protocol to get data. The response data is usually in the form of json or xml, then you could parse and package the it.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

I think maybe there is a interface or something which is securely enough at the start.

Now I have to make this by myself via the HTTP protocol. As we know someone can get the source code of a WPF program easily. Even I encrypt the json or xml, hacker can attack the server via the  source code of my WPF program.

How can I prevent this?Thank you.

Thursday, September 19, 2019 7:50 AM
  • Hi mywatermelon,

>Even I encrypt the json or xml, hacker can attack the server via the  source code of my WPF program.How can I prevent this?Thank you.

You can use some code obfuscation tools to obfuscate your code. Visual Studio includes a copy of PreEmptive Protection - Dotfuscator Community which offers basic protection out-of-the-box, free for personal use. You can also include protection mechanisms in your code, such as disabling caching of key files or folders, and designing complex logical calls.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

Monday, September 23, 2019 2:41 AM