none
Projecr Server 2019 - PWA Default Personalize View not retained in Chrome RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings,

In the PWA Project Center when using Google's Chrome Browser, it seems that the personalized "last visited PWA View" is not being ratained as the default View, when returning to the Project Center in a new Browser Session.

Has anyone else encountered this Issue? If so, is there a fix for this behavior.

This doesn't seem to be an issue with Firefox, Edge or IE which all seem to retain the same View that was used during the previous Browser Session, including any personal changes made by the end user, like re-ordering columns.

Interested in finding out if anyone else has encountered such Google Chrome specific behavior.

Thanks

Monday, April 27, 2020 8:31 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi, yes, I have have seen this and don't know of any fixes.  It is a royal pain in the butt!

Ben Howard [MVP] | web | blog | book | downloads | P2O

• Marked as answer by wwalkerbout Wednesday, April 29, 2020 4:25 PM
    Tuesday, April 28, 2020 6:57 AM
  • Hi Ben,

Thanks for the prompt feedback! As you mentioned, this is a pain.

Perhaps I can get my client to open a Microsoft Support Ticket to see if there is anything that can be done to rectify this issue.

I appreciate the confirmation, though. I tested thoroughly and was beginning to think it was something internal to our environment, as I saw no mentioned of the issue in my Web searches.

Many thanks!

Tuesday, April 28, 2020 1:42 PM