Do not show current sprint correctly! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am using tfs 2017.2

in my project i was created some sprint. but it not show current sprint correctly.

current sprint is Sprint 11 but it show:

why??

Saturday, November 25, 2017 8:46 AM

All replies

• Hi Yuzarsiv,

Thank you for posting here.

Please check the time setting on your TFS server OS, make sure the date is right there.

Generally, the Sprint date will following the OS time settings on App Tier server.

If the OS time setting is OK, then you can try to clean the caches on your client machine, then try it again. Refer to this link to clean the cases: How to clear the TFS cache on client machines

Best Regards.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Sunday, November 26, 2017 3:28 AM
  • Hi Andy

the date in my server that OK.

in the Linux system, how to can delete cash? this user does not install visual studio.

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 9:44 AM
  • Hi Yuzarsiv,

Thank you for posting here.

Do you mean that connect to TFS with the Linux client?

Just try to Clear RAM Memory Cache, Buffer and Swap Space on Linux

Also reference this thread:

How do you empty the buffers and cache on a Linux system?

Best Regards.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 1:50 AM