Crystal Reports error with Visual Studio 2010 Web Site RRS feed

• Question

• I have a .NET 4.0 website created on a 64 bit Win 7 dev box using Visual Studio 2010.  I have installed the Crystal 2008 run time on the IIS box, I have included the viewer's folder in the root of the website, and I have even installed Visual Studio 2010 on the IIS server.  Nothing corrects this error.  All of the supposed work-arounds on SAPs site don't work.  This is the only problem in the web site.  I deployed the website to a box and got the following error:

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC32206: The project currently contains references to more than one version of CrystalDecisions.Web, a direct reference to version 12.0.2000.0 and an indirect reference (through 'rpt_UW.CrystalReportSource1') to version 14.0.2000.0. Change the direct reference to use version 14.0.2000.0 (or higher) of CrystalDecisions.Web.

Monday, June 7, 2010 3:47 PM