none
Issues with SQL Action V2 RRS feed

• Question

• Good morning,

I am currently trying to troubleshoot an issue with the "Execute a Stored Procedure V2" action in my logic app. The error I keep getting when using V2 is:

{
    "status": 400,
    "message": "Invalid connection settings\r\n inner exception: Not a valid data source.\r\nclientRequestId: XXXXX",
    "source": "sql-scus.azconn-scus.p.azurewebsites.net"
    }

I ended up having to clone an older logic app, and replace the sql parameters to finally get it to work. Both actions are using the same SQL connection, but for some reason V2 still gives me the before-mentioned error. Any thoughts on how to use V2 going forward or how to fix this error?

Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks.

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 12:16 PM

All replies

• The fix has been deployed. Could you please verify again and let us know if still an issue.
    Wednesday, September 11, 2019 9:32 AM
  • Good morning,

Thank you for the reply, but I am still getting the same connection error on that Logic App.

If you need any additional information from me to pinpoint an issue please feel free to inquire about it.

Thanks,

W

Thursday, September 12, 2019 2:11 PM
  • Thanks for the update. Could you please confirm if this is the same behavior on creating the new Logic app also ?
    Friday, September 13, 2019 9:29 AM
  • I can confirm this is the same behavior on creating a new logic app. I double-checked it by creating two more just to be sure, with the same result.

Any updates?

• Edited by waeverman Wednesday, September 18, 2019 12:29 PM
    Friday, September 13, 2019 2:06 PM
  • Anymore information needed?
    Wednesday, September 18, 2019 12:30 PM
  • Because of the unique nature of this issue, I would like to discuss and work with you over the email. 

Could you please send an email to AzCommunity[at]Microsoft[dot]com referencing this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and looking forward for your reply.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 12:39 PM