none
Issues deploying from the Marketplace RRS feed

• Question

• Hi gurus,

I am trying to deploy both a Cisco CSR 1000v and a Palo Alto VM-Series firewall in my Azure EA controlled subscription.

I am owner in the subscription.

In both cases I get an error saying the offer is not available. I have tried looking for solutions online, but have not found any. I am able to deploy Linux servers without any problem.

The error messages I get sounds like this:

• Offer with PublisherId: paloaltonetworks and OfferId: vmseries1 not found. If this offer has been created recently, please allow up to 30 minutes for this offer to be available for Purchase
    • Offer with PublisherId: ******o and OfferId: ************* not found. If this offer has been created recently, please allow up to 30 minutes for this offer to be available for Purchase

Does anyone know what I can do to deploy my NVA's? Might this be an access issue?

Best regards

::Rune

Tuesday, June 4, 2019 1:50 PM

All replies

• We are having the same issue. For us it is happening with marketplace offerings we've been using and testing for months. Perhaps its an azure infrastructure problem.
    Tuesday, June 4, 2019 3:16 PM
  • I am currently having an issue deploying anything from the Marketplace. Trying to deploy Tenable and Kali...
    Tuesday, June 4, 2019 3:18 PM
  • I am having the same issue when deploying Palo Alto Network VM-Series firewall. 
    Tuesday, June 4, 2019 3:22 PM
  • Same here... seems that is an issue from the Marketplace itself

{
      "code": "MarketplacePurchaseEligibilityFailed",
      "message": "Marketplace purchase eligibilty check returned errors. See inner errors for details. ",
      "details": [
        {
          "code": "BadRequest",
          "message": "Offer with PublisherId: kemptech, OfferId: vlm-azure cannot be purchased due to validation errors. See details for more information.[{\"Offer with PublisherId: kemptech and OfferId: vlm-azure not found. If this offer has been created recently, please allow up to 30 minutes for this offer to be available for Purchase. If error persists, contact support.\":\"StoreApi\"}]"
        }
      ]
    }

Dave Rendon - wikiazure

Tuesday, June 4, 2019 10:56 PM
  • Just tried again, and now it worked.

I have not found any information from Microsoft that they had any issues. But it suddenly started working again, without me doing any changes...

Wednesday, June 5, 2019 8:15 AM