none
Unable see any threat alerts after simulating attack

Question

• Hello all,

I have recently upgraded my security center to standard plan and also did attack simulation on the target VMs which are integrated to security center, but unable to see any threat alerts getting populated for this VM. Even we ran tcpdump on the server end and were able to see the exploit events.

What can be the issue?

Reagrds

Jayesh Devadiga

Friday, May 3, 2019 5:17 AM

All replies

• Alerts takes 5-10 minutes time to appear in the Azure Security Center Portal.  How long back you have tried to simulate the alert.  Please refer to documentation to validate it.
    Friday, May 3, 2019 9:35 PM
  • Did the documentation provided earlier by Saurabh help you ? Please let us know more details about your scenario , so that we can help you better. If the information provided by Saurabh helped you , please mark it as answer so that it can help others who have same type of query. 

Thank you. 

Please take a moment to "Mark as Answer" and/or "Vote as Helpful" wherever applicable. Thanks!!

Monday, May 6, 2019 3:06 PM
  • Please let us know if the above answers were helpful and remember to mark as answer.

If none of the answers helped you, let us know, and we'll try to provide assistance. Thanks!

Thursday, June 6, 2019 1:17 AM
  • I'm following up on this, please remember to mark one of the responses as answer if your question has been answered. If not please let us know if there are anymore questions.

Thanks!

Friday, June 21, 2019 5:52 PM