The following forum(s) have migrated to Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Azure DevTest Labs!
Visit Microsoft Q&A (Preview) to post new questions.

Learn More

Azure Lab Services VM Disconnection after some time. RRS feed

• Question

• I have VM (Windows 10 PRO) created using Azure Lab services. It gets disconnected after some time and then I am unable to connect to it again. I have to Stop it and Start it again. This occurs usually when I am running program which is communicating with Azure IOTHUB for telemetry data. 
    Monday, September 23, 2019 12:13 PM

All replies

• Thank you Saeed for using Azure Lab Services. 

Azure Dev Test Lab VM's are dependent on the Azure Compute Virtual Machines. Would be interesting to check if you are experiencing the same behavior even though the VM(Windows 10 PRO) image was created outside Azure Dev Test Labs. Post discussion with our internal teams currently they are not aware of any ongoing issues with in Azure Dev Test Labs based on the scenario you have mentioned.

If you continue to see the same behavior you can please send an email to AzCommunity@microsoft.com  with your Subscription details , and also information on whether are you seeing this issue with any other images, time stamp on when you have started seeing the issue and a link to this thread so we can verify and direct the request accordingly .  We'll continue to investigate this with you directly and will update the thread with any findings that may help others.

Monday, September 23, 2019 3:20 PM
    Owner