none
SharePoint blog page /Lists/Posts/post.aspx got the issue ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

we facing the issue with blog pages

this page is working fine  Category.aspx?CategoryId=ID where as /Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=ID  got the issue when we click on the link  its redirecting to /Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=ID but its showing blank page without content post id.

let us know how to resolve this issue.

Thanks in Advance

Srinivas

Friday, October 11, 2019 11:37 AM

All replies

• Hi SriniSrinivas,

I can't reproduce your problem in my environment.

In my environment, it also shows content in /Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=ID

To troubleshoot this problem, you can follow the following steps:

1.Check if other posts are in the same situation.

2.View it using another user account

3.Clear the browser cache

4.Try a different browser

Any updates, feel free to post back.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

• Proposed as answer by Michael Han6 Thursday, October 17, 2019 9:43 AM
    Monday, October 14, 2019 9:04 AM
  • was OTB post.aspx page customized somehow? If yes try to restore default web part e.g. like described here: No way to restore a Post.aspx blog view.

Blog - http://sadomovalex.blogspot.com
    Dynamic CAML queries via C# - https://github.com/sadomovalex/camlex

Monday, October 14, 2019 3:06 PM
  • Hi,

I am checking your situation here.

Any progress on your troubleshooting?

If you think the replies are helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers. It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Best Regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, October 21, 2019 9:18 AM