none
HDMI Display RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any way that an HDMI screen can be attached to the development kit? Sure, there are no slots to connect it physically but is it possible to connect the HDMI screen wirelessly or any screen for that matter?
    • Edited by Gotham D Monday, November 11, 2019 12:21 PM
    Monday, November 11, 2019 12:13 PM

Answers

• Dear friend

Do you mean that you want to connect a monitor to the Azure Sphere Board?

As far as I know, the existing boards from Avnet and Seeed Studio do not support video output.

Keep Fighting

• Marked as answer by Gotham D Tuesday, November 12, 2019 10:29 AM
    Tuesday, November 12, 2019 1:14 AM
  • @Gotham D

As Jiong mentioned, Currently, there is no HDMI support for the Azure Sphere device.

You can open a feature request on the Azure Sphere UserVoice forum for this request here.

All the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 8:57 AM

All replies

• Dear friend

Do you mean that you want to connect a monitor to the Azure Sphere Board?

As far as I know, the existing boards from Avnet and Seeed Studio do not support video output.

Keep Fighting

• Marked as answer by Gotham D Tuesday, November 12, 2019 10:29 AM
    Tuesday, November 12, 2019 1:14 AM
  • Thank you for the response. I am just experimenting with the Dev kit. Consider a scenario where the contents of a Dashboard from a web application has to be displayed on an remote monitor. Can I do that using Azure Sphere?
    • Edited by Gotham D Tuesday, November 12, 2019 4:25 AM
    Tuesday, November 12, 2019 4:17 AM
  • @Gotham D

As Jiong mentioned, Currently, there is no HDMI support for the Azure Sphere device.

You can open a feature request on the Azure Sphere UserVoice forum for this request here.

All the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 8:57 AM