none
SMOTE Module Error 1000: AFx Library library exception: SMOTE only accepts binary labels: The true label column is not binary RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

When I use SMOTE module to balance the data for minor class data, i received below error. 

The dataset has only two columns: Feedback Message and Category. Feedback message is feature column and Category is label column. For example, 

Feedback Message, Category

Thank you, Positive

Good service, Positive

Bad service, Negative

I use SMOTE module and select Category as Label column. I got below error. Which module i need to use for conversion of text value of label into binary value? 

requestId = a6ffba8f153d4d4b8f77355b61bc7e9a errorComponent=Module. taskStatusCode=400. {"Exception":{"ErrorId":"LibraryException","ErrorCode":"1000","ExceptionType":"ModuleException","Message":"Error 1000: AFx Library library exception: SMOTE only accepts binary labels: The true label column is not binary","Exception":{"Library":"AFx Library","ErrorId":"ORTheTrue","ErrorCode":"334","ExceptionType":"LibraryException","Message":"SMOTE only accepts binary labels: The true label column is not binary"}}}Error: Error 1000: AFx Library library exception: SMOTE only accepts binary labels: The true label column is not binary Process exited with error code -2

Appreciate your help

Saturday, November 23, 2019 5:10 PM

Answers