none
hosting asp.net website along with it's sql database RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I wan't to host deploy my asp.net website and the related SQL database in windows server 2016 in the cloud .. 

Please I need a full documantation for that ,  how to move the files to the server , where to put them , how to create SQL server and import the database, how to configure web.config file to to connect to the database??

thank you

Sunday, September 8, 2019 5:23 AM

All replies

• Hi

Please find the link for steps with full detailed steps to migrate .net application to Azure.

and link with detailed steps to migrate SQL Server.

Let me know how it goes. Hope this is helpful !

Thank you.

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Sunday, September 8, 2019 7:42 AM
  • Hi Ghina,

The method should be same. You can just use FTP tools or one click publish (webdeploy) to upload your files. For SQL, basically each hosting provider offer control panel so you can create it directly. For example I use asphostportal.com here and they use Plesk panel. So, database, email, etc can be created easily via Plesk panel. 

Monday, September 9, 2019 5:25 AM
  • Hi, 

Just checking in if you have had a chance to see the previous response. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same.

Regards, 

Msrini

Friday, September 13, 2019 12:21 PM
  • Hi

Just checking in to see if my initial answer helped or you still facing any issues.

If my initial reply answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread .

And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Thank you

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:07 AM