none
Azure Pack On-Premise multi tenant IaaS solution with Server 2019? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

in Server 2016 there was Microsoft Azure Pack available, which featured the Multi Tenant Portal.

We want to build an on premise standalone Datacenter, where we sell IaaS Services like virtual machines to our customers, but based on Server 2019.
    So the Multi Tenant Portal from Server 2016 Azure Pack would be exacty what we need, to give customers Access to their virtual Servers, by integrating the Multi Tenant Portal into our own Cloud Portal.

Sadly it seems, this was discontinued for Server 2019.
    What would be the way to do this in Server 2019?

I found that Azure Stack should replace Azure Pack, but I can't find any Information on how to create a multi tenant solution with its own Tenant Portal based on this.

Wednesday, January 15, 2020 8:52 AM

All replies

• This can be done using Azure Stack, and you can offer services to users using offers and plans. Users will log into the User Portal and create resources

Please let me know if you need any additinal information

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 5:16 PM
  • This can be done using Azure Stack, and you can offer services to users using offers and plans. Users will log into the User Portal and create resources

Please let me know if you need any additinal information

Thanks for your Reply.

Sadly this is not what we are looking for.
    We would need a standalone solution without any connection or integration into Azure.

To be more precise: what we need from Azure Pack is only the Multi Tenant Portal.
    And from this portal we only need the function to give tenants access to thier own Hyper-V VM Console Windows without giving any access to the infrastructure (like Hyper-V hosts or VMM).   

The Multi Tenant Portal did this by generating RDP files with Tokens, which connect throug a Remote Desktop Gateway, which then connected to the VMs Hyper-V Console Window (instead of using just RDP into the VMs OS).

So to make it short, if Azure Pack doesn't exist for Server 2019, the real question becomes a different one:
    How can i Access Hyper-V VM Consoles throug RPD in Server 2019?

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 2:38 PM