none
greyed out. visualization RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody,

I started the academIA DAT263x course and on the first demo the instructor use the dataset visualizer to check the values inside the data set.

I am using the samples provided by the course but somehow the option to visualize is greyed out.

Also if I want to run the experiment with the dataset I get the error "This experiment contains no module"

also somehow when I try to use the "join data" on the data sets they wont let me check the columns by name like the instructor.

New to everything seeking for help

Friday, September 20, 2019 10:07 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Is it possible to provide a screen shot of the experiment that you are using? It is possible that the ML studio canvas that you are using is not properly selected i.e you are using the PAN mode of the canvas. Please try to click on the button again and check if the visualize option is available.

The error regarding no module and join data could be related. Once all modules are correctly selected the experiment should run with and process accordingly.

Friday, September 20, 2019 1:43 PM
  • Hi 

I am experiencing same issue. When I edit Metadata to remove Sales field get run time error. After that I cannot visualize Score Model module. When I right click Score Model its grayed out.

Thursday, September 26, 2019 2:45 AM