About using Microsoft adCenter API RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am a developer and I wish to use Microsoft adcenter API. I have gone through the documents provided by microsoft. From that document I understand that I need username, password, developer-token or access-key to use the API effectivly.

Initially I hope that the adcenter will provide the develpoer token and user access key at the time of the sign up with microsoft adcenter. But while reading FAQ  (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa982771.aspx) I have found a query and its answer, that is listed below.

Can I use the Microsoft adCenter API Web service?

Currently, the adCenter API is available only to invited customers. If you want to use the API during this period, contact a Microsoft adCenter sales representative.

In this answer they have said something about an invitation for using API. So I am confused about getting developer-token and access-key

I hope you response as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance

with regads

Friday, March 26, 2010 10:49 AM

All replies

• Hi DevAtSpark,
    I have sent you an email with a request for more information. We currently provide API access on a limited basis to customers with a track record among the top tier of monthly expenditures via adCenter. We know there is interest among more users for API access and are working on a plan to make it available. Please send me more information offline and I will try to connect you with the correct person or provide you with the information.

Thank you,

Chris

Microsoft Advertising Community. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties
    Monday, March 29, 2010 10:26 PM
  • Hi Chris

Can you please email also so i can give some information why i/we would need access to the AdCenter API.

Look forward to hear from

BR 

Martin

TraceWorks

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10:09 AM
  • Hi Chris

Could you please send me an e-mail with request for more information, so that I can refer you to a track record of top tier expendures via adCenter?

martinnormark [[[at]]] hotmail

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 1:21 PM
  • Hi Martin, I've sent you an email with a request for some info.

thanks

Chris

Microsoft Advertising Community. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties
    Friday, April 16, 2010 8:05 PM
  • Hello,

We have found the same FAQ page regarding API access, would it be possible to email us more info as well, kucerova [at] xacti (dot) com, since we would like to smoothly migrate to Microsoft and Yahoo! Search Marketing alliance as we manage our extensive campaigns in Y!SM through API service, we are concerned that the transmission to the adCenter alliance would be complicated and we would be more than happy to be ready when it comes, i.e. we would like to try out the API service before our campaigns are actually transmitted to the new interface from Y!SM.

We would really appreciate any piece of information you can give us.

Thanks in advance!

Tereza

Monday, May 10, 2010 6:40 AM
  • Hi Chris,

My name is Hao, I am a reporting system developer from FRWD Co. We want to gather some data from AdCenter API for our clients.

Can you please send me an Email with a request for more information. Please send it to my Email address hao.cui@frwdco.com and copy it to brent.witt@frwdco.com as well? I also will indeed need Sand Box Access and license.

Please advise!!Thank you so much for help. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hao

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 5:18 PM
  • Hey Chris --

I'm with everyone else in this thread in that I couldn't find anywhere else to make a request about my interest in getting API access.  I'm a developer working with a small company that built software that already brings in Yahoo and Google data, and we want to add Bing to that list.  I need to get the ball rolling on this as much as I can, but I can't find anywhere to start.

Work contact would be dustin (at) roiworks dot com.

Thanks in advance for your help,

- Dustin

Friday, June 4, 2010 3:55 AM
  • The API program is still in pilot and by invitation only to existing adCenter Premium customers. We are hoping to expand the program this year.

Jeff Dillon, API Support
    Thursday, June 10, 2010 10:51 PM
  • Hi Jeff,

Currently we are developing product which help all our user to advertise in Adcenter via API. Could we at least got the sandbox access so we can start wrote the software and launch it once the API released for public?

We would very appreciate for the cooperation. For further info, please let me know at hudarsono@live.com.

Hudarsono

Monday, August 23, 2010 12:05 PM
  • Hey Hudar,

If you are still needing help or have any questions please post them on our new community forum at: http://community.microsoftadvertising.com/forums/27.aspx

We look forward to hearing from you there!

Ricky :)

Thursday, November 4, 2010 12:50 AM