none
Access controls (IAM) on Azure PostgreSQL blade

Question

• Can we limit access to the Azure Postgres blade in the portal using access controls (IAM) in a similar manner to that provided on the App Service blade or Azure Storage blade? For audit purposes we would like to be able to assign permissions for a portal user in our Active Directory to have read-only access to this blade so that the firewall rules can be reviewed.

• Edited by Perlyking2 Tuesday, February 12, 2019 5:32 PM typo
    Tuesday, February 12, 2019 5:31 PM

Answers

• In looking at the current Azure Database for PostgreSQL portal experience there is no IAM security functionality. I highly suggest that an entry be made in the Azure Database for PostgreSQL Uservoice forum, as I see no existing entries. By making an entry, you are able to communicate ideas with the product group as well as, allow others to up vote and comment to build upon your idea.

Regards,

Mike

• Marked as answer by Perlyking2 Wednesday, February 13, 2019 11:20 AM
    Wednesday, February 13, 2019 12:04 AM

All replies

• In looking at the current Azure Database for PostgreSQL portal experience there is no IAM security functionality. I highly suggest that an entry be made in the Azure Database for PostgreSQL Uservoice forum, as I see no existing entries. By making an entry, you are able to communicate ideas with the product group as well as, allow others to up vote and comment to build upon your idea.

Regards,

Mike

• Marked as answer by Perlyking2 Wednesday, February 13, 2019 11:20 AM
    Wednesday, February 13, 2019 12:04 AM
  • Done: thanks for the suggestion

https://feedback.azure.com/forums/597976-azure-database-for-postgresql/suggestions/36837853-iam-access-controls-to-settings-on-azure-portal

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 11:20 AM