none
Third party Cryptography next generation provider not listing in the csplist RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi all,

we the third party cryptography service providers, developed a CNG provider(crytography next gen API). I am trying to integrate this with the IIS 7.0 to use our CNG.  so before that i am just registered the CNG provider with the config.exe application which is developed based on the samples given in the CNG development kit by the MSFT. so when do I config.exe -enum , I can see the name of my CNG provider in the list along with the MSFT providers & I am also able to run the sample test applications. Upto now is fine. but when I trying to integrate this registered CNG provider I need to create a server certificate and sign it with this CNG provider and install. when I tried to select the CNG provider from the list shown in the IIS I didn't found my cng provider name in this. I also tried with the Certutil -csplist. I didn't found. anybody can help me out. I tried from the command line also .i.e create a certificate and sign it with the CSP provider you want but not found my provider. How can I get my cng provider into the csp list, which can be recognised by the IIS?

Thanks in advance

Mahesh     

• Changed type Mahesh Bera Monday, December 14, 2015 11:50 AM related to cryptography
    Monday, December 14, 2015 11:48 AM