none
I CANNOT CONNECT TO MY FILE SHARE DRIVE VIA POWERSHELL RRS feed

• Question

• I KNOW I'VE CREATED THE DRIVE BUT IT WON'T CONNECT TO THE DRIVE AND WHEN I RUN PSDRIVE I GET THE INFORMATION THAT IT IS WORKING BUT I CAN'T CONNECT OR ACESS THE DRIVE VIA POWERSHELL
    Tuesday, November 5, 2019 8:04 PM

All replies

• @nazamghaffar Are you getting any error message or error code? If so, can you please share the screenshot?

Just for clarification: Ensure port 445 is open? 

Can you refer to the suggestion mentioned in this article, How to use the Azure File Share with PowerShell. 

You may also check Troubleshoot Azure Files on Windows

Hope this helps!

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019 6:32 AM
  • Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Friday, November 8, 2019 7:54 AM
  • @nazamghaffar  Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thursday, November 14, 2019 4:36 AM
  • @nazamghaffar  Following up to see if the above suggestion was helpful. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and Up-Vote” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 3:31 AM