Azure Marketplace product is not getting deployed. Is Microsoft really doing testing before sending it to customer RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I tried to showcase PoowerBI Report server to our management. So I logged  into the Azure Portal and found this template from marketplace.PowerBI Report server.jpg

When I deployed this template after entering the password.It could not be deployed and I tried it at least 10 times but it never works. Looks like Microsoft Team is not even testing their product before releasing it to the customer. I have engaged Microsoft support (Case # :120042024005458 | e Cannot create a VM using Power BI Report Server image from Azure Marketplace)

and it has been four days they are unable to figure it out what the issue is. Due to alll this one of the important customer demo and production movement into the Azure environment has to be CANCELLED.

error2.jpg

Any clue!!

Regards

Rajaniesh

Wednesday, April 22, 2020 2:46 PM

All replies

• Sorry for the painful experience.

Your support request [120042024005458] has been escalated to the higher authority for immediate help. Will follow up with the concerned team on this and get back you with an update. In the meanwhile if you get any communication from the team please get into a conversation via phone or email (your preference) to get quick assistance.

• Proposed as answer by Femisulu-MSFT Monday, May 11, 2020 11:08 PM
    Wednesday, April 22, 2020 4:53 PM