none
Is Microsoft Project Online Premium same as Project Plan 5 and Microsoft Project Online Professional same as Project Plan 3? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

It appears to me that Microsoft Project Online Premium is equivalent to Project Plan 5 and Microsoft Project Online Professional is equivalent to Project Plan 3.

Please can someone confirm if they are same?

We are trying to see if we can use Microsoft Project Online Premium instead of D365 PSA and as per the demo video we get to see at https://products.office.com/en-gb/project/project-management-software?rtc=1, it's different from what we see in Microsoft Project Online Premium.

If someone can enlighten me please?

Thanks!

Pradeep Kandel Cloud Consultant @SeeLogic Limited | Microsoft MVP- Microsoft Azure | Twitter: @PradeepKandel

Friday, November 29, 2019 10:38 AM

Answers

• Hi there,

I am coming back to confirm that this is now settle.

The simple answer is- yes they are same.

There has been a lot of changes within Microsoft Project Management product portfolio.

Hopefully we will we will have more clarity over Project Online, Project for the Web, Project Service (new version), etc.

Thanks!

Pradeep Kandel Cloud Consultant @SeeLogic Limited | Microsoft MVP- Microsoft Azure | Twitter: @PradeepKandel

Tuesday, December 24, 2019 7:39 AM