none
Maintain Deployed Managed Applications RRS feed

• Question

• I may not of fully understood how managed applications work or were intended to be used however what I was expecting was that I could package up my application and have this available to be deployed and then for me to be able to manage all of the installations of my aplication.

The application consists of Azure Functions, Logic App, WepApi etc. and I have packaged this up and got this to upload into the service catalog (later this will be packaged for the market place). The another user in the organization can install my managed application and the world is happy place. However I found an issue in part of my application and therefore need to update it, after doing this how do I deploy the changes to everywhere that as my managed application installed and running.

The documentation is really missing this step\process and is critical for my usage of managed application, or have I got the wrong idea of what they are actually meant to be used for. Ideally I wanted to be able to have a script that finds all of the managed resource groups that have been created as a result of installing my managed application and then the script can go through and update the required services etc.

Thanks all

Friday, June 7, 2019 11:42 AM

All replies

• Hi Doves in the Cloud,

Thanks for reaching out!

Am checking internally with the concerned Azure team to find the information and right document reference for step\process which is critical for usage of your managed application. Will hopefully update you soon with the information that you are looking for.
    Friday, June 14, 2019 5:04 PM