none
how can i receive my hard copy of MCSE Certificate? RRS feed

• Question

• i have cleared all  paper of MCSE.at my online profile there is no any option show for shipping of certificate but before this when i cleared my MCP then shipping option was visible at bottom of my Transcript.how can i receive my  hard copy of MCSE?

Saturday, April 17, 2010 8:37 AM

Answers

• Go to the MCP website at http://mcp.microsoft.com and go to the Download Certificates link.

Log on to the MCP Digitial Certification Tool, go to Certificate Manager, select your MCSE certificate and click the 'Order Now' button at the bottom of the page under 'Request Physical Delivery'.

This will take you through to get this sent out. Note that you will have to pay a shipping fee for this.

Jarad, Brisbane Australia
    Sunday, April 18, 2010 7:48 AM
  • Note the charges....

Shipping and Handling are $9.95 USD for the first certificate and $0.99 USD for each additional certificate up to 6 total certificates.

If you are ordering just one certificat, say your MCP it costs you $10.  But if you have a few or are planning to get more shortly, you may want to wait a bit.  Ordering 6 certificates at the same time only cost $15. So I would wait and order if you are getting more certs shortly.

-Mike Sakal

Sunday, April 18, 2010 11:35 AM

All replies

• Go to the MCP website at http://mcp.microsoft.com and go to the Download Certificates link.

Log on to the MCP Digitial Certification Tool, go to Certificate Manager, select your MCSE certificate and click the 'Order Now' button at the bottom of the page under 'Request Physical Delivery'.

This will take you through to get this sent out. Note that you will have to pay a shipping fee for this.

Jarad, Brisbane Australia
    Sunday, April 18, 2010 7:48 AM
  • Note the charges....

Shipping and Handling are $9.95 USD for the first certificate and $0.99 USD for each additional certificate up to 6 total certificates.

If you are ordering just one certificat, say your MCP it costs you $10.  But if you have a few or are planning to get more shortly, you may want to wait a bit.  Ordering 6 certificates at the same time only cost $15. So I would wait and order if you are getting more certs shortly.

-Mike Sakal

Sunday, April 18, 2010 11:35 AM
  • sir,

I had all methods but after that I am not able to order physical delivery of certificate.

As no 'order now' button is available at bottom of the page.

Monday, September 16, 2019 3:02 PM