none
Two-class Decision Forrest Error RRS feed

• Question

• This is the error output that I got and the picture of my experiment. I set up an experiment with a two class decision tree but for some reason it will not run. Any ideas on how to fix it

<experiment-parameter params="viewModel: $data" style="box-sizing:border-box;">
    STATUS CODE
    Failed
    </experiment-parameter><experiment-parameter params="viewModel: $data" style="box-sizing:border-box;">
    STATUS DETAILS
    requestId = 2e76d13a225749daa6fac346cb4f15ff taskStatusCode=400. Failed to upload W:\jw\e\Untrained model\Untrained model.ilearner to Uri experimentoutput/0e46bcc6-ff91-44f5-9b9c-c8aaa0d0a7af/0e46bcc6-ff91-44f5-9b9c-c8aaa0d0a7af.ilearner. This is an Azure storage request failure with status code 404. The request id is 9af4596e-201e-005f-129b-24f10e000000 and the error message is The specified resource does not exist.. Possible reasons for such failure: (1) Invalid storage account or credential (2) Invalid SAS token (3) Concurrent jobs trying to upload files to the same blob at the same time. If those are not your case, please consider it as a transient error and retry.
    </experiment-parameter>
    <experiment-parameter data-bind="visible: property.value()" params="viewModel: $data" style="box-sizing:border-box;caret-color:#323232;color:#323232;font-family:'Segoe UI';">
    </experiment-parameter>

Thursday, May 7, 2020 6:27 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Based on the error it looks like the upload of the model file is failing from train model. If you are using Azure Machine Learning Studio classic then could you please check if the storage account that is associated with the workspace is still available and if there are no change in settings? 

Also, since the error could also be a transient one. Is it possible to re-run your experiment? If it still fails then we may need to clear cache of your storage for this experiment from the storage account using storage explorer. 

-Rohit

Monday, May 11, 2020 6:53 AM
  • Hello,

Could you please let us know if the above suggestions helped you to re-run the experiment again without errors?

-Rohit

Thursday, May 14, 2020 2:11 PM