none
Where can I find the examples for each feature supported by API for FHIR RRS feed

• Question

• I have been going through the Azure API for FHIR documentation here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/healthcare-apis/. My primary goal is to see how this API can be used in exchanging clinical information (using FHIR standard) between the vendors. What are all the advantages I would get through this API? when compared to making direct calls to vendor.

The documentation mentioned above does not outline the examples for all the supported features and how to use them with Java or any other programming language. It would be very helpful if I could get some documents or links which I could refer to understand this API better.

Thursday, September 5, 2019 12:21 PM

All replies

• Luckily, FHIR for Azure is open source. And since the service is in preview, customers such as yourself can really make a difference by submitting feedback and even PR requests. I would advise starting there as not only is there more documentation, but there is also sample code available.

Hope this helps and we appreciate your interest in this new service.

Thanks in advance, Ryan

Thursday, September 5, 2019 8:15 PM