Powershell script to copy files from one storage account blob container of a resource group to another storage account blob container of different Resource group RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am trying to make the Replica of Development storage account container to stage storage account container in Azure by using the Azure Automation runbook+webhook and evendGrid together. 

I have files loading  to azure storage account dynamically under one Resource group  daily and I would like to copy those files to the another storage Account under a different Resource group automatically by consuming Azure automation runbook with the help of Webhook and Event grid from respective source storage account.I am not an expert in Powershell  and I would like to get the sample of Powershell script that will help me for doing this operation.Any help is much appreciated  . Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Dhanya

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 6:14 PM

All replies

• Here is a link to similar issue where it lists out the Powershell script to copy files from one storage account to another storage account. Kindly check and revert if you have further questions.
    Thursday, December 12, 2019 10:52 AM