none
Managing resource calendars in Project Online RRS feed

• Question

• How can a resource's personal calendar be managed in Project Online, for example if someone is not working on Wednesdays and I want this to be correctly shown in the planned working schedule (tasks assigned to this person will take longer in calendar time)?<o:p></o:p>

In Project stand-alone I know my way:  I just use the 'Change working time' function and click on the tab 'Work weeks' to update the resource's calendar that was created automatically at the moment that the resource was defined.<o:p></o:p>

However in Project Online, when an enterprise calendar is created, resources defined in the resource center and added to the project team, it seems to behave differently.  In the MS Project client I can see the list of all individual resource calendars in the 'Change working time' calendar drop-down list, but when selecting a resource calendar I cannot modify the standard working days and hours because the 'Details' button in the 'work weeks' tab is greyed out.  Maybe I forgot something?

Monday, December 2, 2019 9:31 PM

Answers

All replies