none
Can't Visualize Datasets RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, as i'm writing in the title i am unable to visualize datasets in the Visual Interface in ML .

I tried a different browser but the problem is still there .

Can someone help?

Tuesday, October 8, 2019 8:46 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Are you trying to visualize an output from a module in your experiment? Did you save and run your experiment before trying to visualize the output? Providing a screenshot of the issue would be helpful. Thanks.

Regards,

GiftA-MSFT.

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click “Mark as Answer” and/or “Vote as helpful”. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.  Thanks.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019 11:15 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately i cant post screenshots yet because i'm new here .

I have to verify my account somehow.

I am trying to visualize the datasets and i can't even the samples .

I can't run the experiment without a module and if i put anything for example join data it gives me an error saying value required.

I also don't get the launch column selector option!

Thnak you for your time!

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 4:48 PM
  • Hi,

Can you please follow this tutorial and let me know what part you’re stuck on? You can also try to run a sample experiment by selecting Experiment > New > Then open sample experiment > save and run. If you're still having issues and your account is still pending verification, kindly send a screenshot of the issue to [AzCommunity[at]Microsoft[dot]com]. Also, please refer to the following instructions if you continue to have issues posting links or images in forums. Thanks.

Regards,

GiftA-MSFT.

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click “Mark as Answer” and/or “Vote as helpful”. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.  Thanks.

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 8:24 PM