none
MongoDB Document Delete RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We are trying to setup an alert so that whenever a document gets deleted, we should get notified.

We are using Log Analytics Query as that will fetch all deletes. The query is:

AzureDiagnostics |  where Category == "MongoRequests" | where OperationName == "delete"

However, we are not able to get the exact document that got deleted as the result only limits the resource to the collection name.

Is there a way to get the document details as well?

Monday, September 16, 2019 1:17 PM

All replies

• Hi AnanyoBAzDOps,

The Change Feed Processor would be a possible solution here but it is not supported with the MongoDB API. Can you please reach out to the product group directly: AskCosmosMongoAPI.

Additionally, you could create an entry in the Cosmos DB Uservoice to request Change Feed Processor support.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Regards,

Mike 

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 11:13 PM
  • Please also update this thread with any solution offered that addresses your requirements, as others looking for the same will find this helpful.

Thank you!

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 11:15 PM
  • Hi AnanyoBAzDOps,

I want to follow-up with you to see if you had reached out to the Product Group and if you have any additional information to share. I did escalate internally but perhaps they responded to your inquiry and not mine, as I referenced this thread. Please do update this thread if you have additional information.

Regards,

Mike

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 11:50 PM