none
azsphere device prep-sideload --enablertcoredebugging Not working in Azure sphere sdk 19.10 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I am new to this platform. I am exploring Avnet's MT3620 Azure sphere dev kit for my use. 

I was trying to "Build a real-timecapableapplication with Visual Studio". I was following the instructions quite carefully up until I hit a road block. 

Despite updating the sdk and migrating the tenants the command line does not recognize prep-sideload

>>azsphere device prep-sideload --enablertcoredebugging

What should I do?

Thanks in advance

Aritra

Friday, November 8, 2019 4:31 AM

All replies

• Hi Aritra,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.  We will try from our end and update you as earliest.

• Proposed as answer by Jeremy_K Friday, November 8, 2019 12:37 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Jeremy_K Friday, November 8, 2019 12:37 PM
    Friday, November 8, 2019 12:00 PM
  • The new command for Azure Sphere SDK 19.10 is
    azsphere device enable-development --enablertcoredebugging

• Proposed as answer by Jeremy_K Friday, November 8, 2019 12:37 PM
    • Edited by Jeremy_K Friday, November 8, 2019 12:37 PM
    Friday, November 8, 2019 12:37 PM
  • Dear friend,

Just as Jeremy pointed out here, the azsphere command-line interface (CLI) incorporates numerous changes to support RBAC and the new cloud management environment in version 19.10. Please refer to this docs for more details:

New and changed azsphere CLI commands in What's new.

Keep Fighting

Monday, November 11, 2019 11:53 AM
  • Hi Aritra,

As Jeremy and Jiong mentioned, please use the latest command azsphere device enable-development --enablertcoredebugging.

We are in the process of updating the documentation and changes will go live in the next release as earliest.

Monday, November 18, 2019 4:39 AM