none
Can you mark a Security Center recommendation as 'accepted' without solving

Question

• Hi,

Azure Security center is giving me some recommendations that I cannot fullfil (restrict access to a web app that I want unrestricted). Is there a way to accept the recommendation without solving?

Regards

Monday, March 11, 2019 9:41 PM

All replies

• No, I do not think you can accept the recommendation without solving that, however, If you feel any recommendation is irrelevant to your environment you can disable the policy definition which sends out that recommendation as Security Center uses security policies to generate recommendations and display it under recommendations sections.  Please refer to Disable security policies for details. 
    Wednesday, March 13, 2019 10:40 PM
  • Hello Owin

Hope you are good. Please do remember to mark as answer in case the information provided helped you so that it helps other community members. 

Please take a moment to "Mark as Answer" and/or "Vote as Helpful" wherever applicable. Thanks!!

Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:10 AM
  • Hi Sharma,

That is not a good solution for me. I do not want to disable the policy, since it is a good policy for a lot of webapps that should not be available to the outside world, but it is not a good policy for my public facing webapps. I feel in these kinds of systems one should be able to mark a single recommendation as "will not fix", or something, whilst keepin the policy alive for instances where it is valid

Regards,

Owin

Thursday, March 14, 2019 7:49 AM