none
How to use customer's admin account in my Azure Tenant to run the Web App code with high privilege RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I've a scenario where there is an Azure Web App in my Azure Tenant. I want to run the code of this web app from customer's SharePoint Admin account. For that, I've developed a SharePoint Add-in and deployed in customer's tenant and asked customer to trust that app with an admin account. Now how do I pass that trusted account to my azure tenant and store it securely so that I can use it to run my Azure Web App code? Inside the Web App code, I'm creating SharePoint Client Context where I want to use client's admin account's credentials.

If this is not possible, another option I thought to develop a page in my add-in where customer provides the credentials of the admin account by logging on to the O365 login page, but how do I pass that credential to my tenant and store it securely and use it?

Please let me know. I've developing a SaaS application for my customers and that's where I need it.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Ashish

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 5:14 PM

All replies