none
BERT/MT-DNN Model is not showing inside Azure AI Studio RRS feed

• Question

• As per Microsoft , it has support for BERT , then now saying MT-DNN , but is not showing in Azure AI Studio, here is the details , please let me know how to get BERT/MT-DNN inside the Azure AI Studio?

I am not able to find BERT/ MT-DNN  in Azure AI Studio as shown below, kindly let me know how can incorporate BERT/MT-DNN into Azure AI Studio /Azure Environment?

Not seeing BERT/MT-DNN inside AI Studio? Any suggestion much appreciated

Thursday, August 1, 2019 9:13 PM

All replies

• Hello Daks,

Currently in Azure ML studio the following list of modules are only supported. BERTMT-DNN is not part of this list. 

You can however use this repo along with the available Azure notebooks for pytorch and tensorflow with Azure machine learning workspace to create your models. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. 
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. 

Friday, August 2, 2019 10:25 AM
  • Any idea when it will be incorporated?
    • Edited by Daks Bala Friday, August 2, 2019 7:27 PM
    Friday, August 2, 2019 7:27 PM
  • Any update? when it DT-MNN or BERT will be added? any new release planned?
    Monday, August 5, 2019 8:02 PM
  • Hello,

For Azure ML studio V1 there are no releases planned.

Azure ML studio visual interface is the new drag and drop functionality for Azure ML. Please feel free to submit a request for DT-MNN support from the user voice portal for Azure learning. This would help the product team to take up the feature if there are enough votes.

-Rohit

Tuesday, August 6, 2019 4:36 AM
  • I requested to include MT-DNN/BERT inside Visual Interface, when i submitted i got a message saying it will be reviewed and added in the posts but so far is not showing up, any idea? why is not my posting is not showing up in user voice
    • Edited by Daks Bala Friday, August 9, 2019 4:57 PM
    Friday, August 9, 2019 4:55 PM
  • i posted few days ago but still that post is not showing up in user voice , here is my post
    Friday, August 9, 2019 5:01 PM
  • see above my post posted on Aug6th 2019 , today is Aug9th still not showing up in user voice?
    Friday, August 9, 2019 5:02 PM
  • Hi,

Your feedback is in Uservoice on Aug.6th and has been triaged and forwarded to Engineering Group on Aug.7th.

https://feedback.azure.com/forums/257792-machine-learning/suggestions/38320612-mt-dnn-bert-model-inside-visual-interface-of-azure

Please check following screenshot. 

Regards,

Yutong

Friday, August 9, 2019 5:45 PM
  • Hi Daks,

Thank you for your feedback. After reviewing you feedback internally, we need more information from you:

For now, we have BERT on Azure Machine Learning Service SDK which can meet your requirement based on the description. You can refer to following: github.com/microsoft/AzureML-BERT

If the BERT on SDK can not meet your scenario, could you please share the reason and could you please share whether “pretrain” or “fine-tune” is what you want. It will be very useful to help us your scenario and build the feature well.

I have posted the same response in Uservoice, posting this post here again in case any delay.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Yutong

Friday, August 9, 2019 6:15 PM
  • I want Microsoft to include inside Azure AI studio , instead of using external Jupiter Note Book- try to run the either MT-DNN or BERT models.

Why don't you add MT-DNN inside Azure AI Studio like other models  shown below?

Friday, August 9, 2019 8:41 PM