none
Workflow copy using SharePoint 2013 workflow bits RRS feed

• Question

• I am tying to come up with a way that I can have a file copied to a file share for SSIS processing. I was hoping to do it through a workflow. ANyone have any direction for me on this. The user adds the file.  the workflow manipulates the file. I need to create a mechanism to get the file to an SSIS file share.  Looking for any insight that someone might have.

Thanks,
    Dave 
    Thursday, August 15, 2019 8:22 PM

All replies

• Hi DavidLewis27,

workflow can't complete this requirement.

No OOB method can fulfill your needs.

Here's a similar situation, you can refer to the other methods mentioned in the post:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ea2058d6-e71d-47e7-858e-68b543cee4d4/trigger-ssis-from-sharepoint-workflow?forum=sharepointgeneralprevious

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, August 16, 2019 6:49 AM
  • Hi ,

I'm still paying attention to this issue.

If you think the replies are helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers. It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Looking forward to your update on this issue.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 9:48 AM
  • Hi ,

If you think the replies are helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers. It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Monday, September 2, 2019 9:41 AM