none
Azure Machine Learning Services RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

For a code-first experience, there are multiple tools available in the Microsoft portfolio. If organizations are looking to deploy on-premises (in addition to the cloud), the only option available is Machine Learning Server (ML Server).

the above sentence is from the book I follow and this is what google says - 

Machine Learning Server on virtual machines

Create innovative predictive models with a platform that delivers the performance, choice of machine learning model, and ease of customization you need. Deploy in minutes using prebuilt Azure virtual machines on Linux or Windows, which include both R and Python libraries.

So, if we have the liberty to deploy it on Azure Virtual Machines, Is the book wrong? Please explain Azure ML Services.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 6:36 AM

Answers

• Hello Slalith,

I think you are referring to machine learning server offering which deploys prebuilt R and python algorithms. There are other Machine Learning offerings from Azure where you can create custom models using azure machine learning SDK or Azure machine learning studio. Please checkout this page for more details of the offerings and documentation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. 
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. 

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 9:31 AM

All replies

• Hello Slalith,

I think you are referring to machine learning server offering which deploys prebuilt R and python algorithms. There are other Machine Learning offerings from Azure where you can create custom models using azure machine learning SDK or Azure machine learning studio. Please checkout this page for more details of the offerings and documentation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. 
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. 

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 9:31 AM
  • Hello Slalith,

Okay thank you

Best Regards, Lalith

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 12:38 PM