none
VNET to VNET communication in Azure stack RRS feed

• Question

• What is best option we have on azure stack to allow communication between VNET in single user subscription or multiple user subscription ,

I know service like VNET PEERING , VNET to VNET VPN etc not available 

Sunday, September 8, 2019 5:18 AM

All replies

• Hi, 

Then only option that is available for you is to go for "Site to Site". Deploy a VPN gateway (Route based only available) in each VNET, and connect both VNET with Site to Site connections. 

You need to create Local network gateway where you specify the peer address space and Gateway IP. 

Reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure-stack/user/azure-stack-network-differences?view=azs-1908

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Regards, 

Msrini 

Sunday, September 8, 2019 7:48 AM
  • Hi 

Similar service we go with is Azure Virtual Network. Ref Link for detailed info.

Let me know if you are looking for any specific information.

Thank you

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Sunday, September 8, 2019 7:50 AM
  • VNET peering will be greatly welcome, quite difficult to make some HUB/SPOKE architecture type without burning PIP/VIP within the backbone, just to make some peering and/or get a monolyth approach with a huge VNET subdivided in numerous subnet + UDR but everything within a big Subscription.
    Monday, September 9, 2019 7:33 AM
  • Hi, 

Just checking in if you have had a chance to see the previous response. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same.

Regards, 

Msrini

Friday, September 13, 2019 12:21 PM