AADSTS50011 Error during signing in to Graph Explorer RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

I have problem during signing in to Graph Explorer https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/graphexplorer

When I choose "sign in" in the left column and enter valid credentials, I get error "AADSTS50011: The reply url specified in the request does not match the reply urls configured for the application: 'de8bc8b5-d9f9-48b1-a8ad-b748da725064'."

Tried different browsers, the result is always the same.

My colleagues don't have this problem event if they use same accounts as i'm

Friday, May 17, 2019 8:28 AM

All replies

• Hello Ivli,

It is very strange that only for you it does not work using the same account as your colleagues. Could you please go to the azure active directory tenant you are part of and find the "de8bc8b5-d9f9-48b1-a8ad-b748da725064" using Azure Enterprise Apps Portal  . Please check if there is any conditional access policy configured with the Graph explorer application which blocks your device by any chance and does not block their devices. Please let us know more details if this helped. 

Please take a moment to "Mark as Answer" and/or "Vote as Helpful" wherever applicable. Thanks!!

Monday, May 20, 2019 11:30 AM
    Owner
  • Hi Ivli,

in our case, there is no active conditional access policy, we still get:

Sign-in error codes: 

50011: The reply address is missing, misconfigured, or does not match reply addresses configured for the application. Try out the resolution listed at https://docs.microsoft.com/azure/active-directory/application-sign-in-problem-federated-sso-gallery#the-reply-address-does-not-match-the-reply-addresses-configured-for-the-application. If you still see issues, contact the application owner or app admin.

"The application tried to perform a silent sign in and the user could not be silently signed in. The application needs to start an interactive flow giving users an option to sign in. Contact app owner."

Thursday, December 12, 2019 8:31 AM