none
How to access blob storage using a SharedAccessSignature key (java) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm trying to access blob storage using a SharedAccessSignature key (java) but I don't find any good examples over the web.

Most examples I've found use AccountName and AccountKey to set the CloudStorageAccount :

storageAccount = CloudStorageAccount.parse(storageConnectionStringDEV);
    blobClient = storageAccount.createCloudBlobClient();

The main actions I need for the moment is just to list the blob files :

Iterable<ListBlobItem> list = container.listBlobs();
    for (ListBlobItem blobItem : container.listBlobs()) {
    System.out.println("URI of blob is: " + blobItem.getUri());
    }

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Best regards

Thursday, September 12, 2019 12:55 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi

Hope fully below link helps you to get what you are looking for. It consists all variety accessibility options to Blob Storage from Java.

Hope this is helpful!

https://www.programcreek.com/java-api-examples/?api=com.microsoft.azure.storage.core.SR

Thank you

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Thursday, September 12, 2019 3:42 PM
  • Thanks a lot for your reply.
    • Marked as answer by cedico01 Friday, September 13, 2019 8:48 AM
    Friday, September 13, 2019 8:48 AM
  • Hi

If our post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Thank you

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Friday, September 13, 2019 9:34 AM