none
The server encountered an error processing the request. See server logs for more details. RRS feed

• Question

• The server encountered an error processing the request. See server logs for more details.

I have no idea what this means and have tried to read the forums and they just confuses me more.

Scenario - Downloading a PDF bank statement. I did it 5 minutes ago with a my bank account and it worked, the attempted the exact same process for another statement (same bank different account) and received this message. 

https://www.ing.com.au/api/EStatementRetrieveDocument/Service/EStatementRetrieveDocumentService.svc/json/EStatementRetrieveDocument/EStatementRetrieveDocument 

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 1:33 AM

All replies

• Hi Emily,

This is a very generic error, and actually, as a coding best practice, errors like these should not be displayed as is to the end user.

Are you a developer for the service in question, or just a bank account end user? If later, may be the statement itself is not available/present but the API is trying to access it or there is a temporary glitch in the service itself. You may try later on after some time to see if the issue is resolved on its own.

If you are the developer, you should be able to see the actual error in the service log files.

Cheers,

Chirag Dave

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 10:30 PM