none
Robot riding through objects RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, world!

I have two problems:

1) When I'm trying to add new entity in VSE I always receive that mistake:

"Unable to create the <entity.class> entity:

System.NotSupportedException: the invoked member is not supported in a dynamic assembly

In System.Reflection.Emit.InternalAssemblyBuilder.get_Location()

In Microsoft.Robotics.Simulation.SimulatorUI.GetNewEntity(TypeentityType)"

Something about "dynamic assemble". Reinstall of MRDS didnt help...

2) When I'm change position of some objects on scene (default Apartments-scene for example) my robot start ignoring them. Looks like this objects turning off their physics or something like that.

Need your help. Best regards, MrKiray.

• Edited by MrKiray Monday, April 20, 2015 6:34 PM
    Saturday, April 18, 2015 8:54 PM

Answers

• Hi, MrKiray.

Yes, that's a right fix. As for the rest, i can't recall any other major issue with .net 4.5. And sooner or later you will have to move to creating objects programmatically. So it doesn't matter much in the end.

As for the second question, "start ignoring" is too vague. If you'd like to check physics aspect of your simulation you could always turn on the physics view. All physics entities will be shown. Description of your problem doesn't sound familiar to me although I have some experience with simulator.

• Marked as answer by MrKiray Sunday, May 10, 2015 9:50 AM
    Wednesday, April 22, 2015 9:42 PM

All replies

• The first one problem was solved - delete framework 4.5 and install framework 4.

The second still exists.

Monday, April 20, 2015 7:22 PM
  • Hi, MrKiray.

Yes, that's a right fix. As for the rest, i can't recall any other major issue with .net 4.5. And sooner or later you will have to move to creating objects programmatically. So it doesn't matter much in the end.

As for the second question, "start ignoring" is too vague. If you'd like to check physics aspect of your simulation you could always turn on the physics view. All physics entities will be shown. Description of your problem doesn't sound familiar to me although I have some experience with simulator.

• Marked as answer by MrKiray Sunday, May 10, 2015 9:50 AM
    Wednesday, April 22, 2015 9:42 PM