Clearing Refresh History Logs in Azure Analysis Services RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

I need to clear Refresh history logs from Azure analysis services server. How can we do that? In case of on-premises SSAS we used to handle it from "MSMDSRV service log file".

Can some body give me some command which can be used for this?

Thanks.

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 10:02 PM

All replies

• Hi mannsandhu,

I have reached out to the internal team to get more info about your requirement. I will keep you posted once I have a response from the team.

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Thursday, February 13, 2020 11:05 PM
  • Hi mannsandhu,

Could you please elaborate more on what “refresh history logs” is being referred to here and also what was the purpose of clearing them?

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 10:20 PM
  • Hi mannsandhu,

To better assist on your query, could you please provide the details requested in my previous reply?

Thank you

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 6:50 PM