none
Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I keep getting below error when I try to run/Test Data Factory pipeline. I have installed the IR Service on my local PC. If I restart then it works fine. After every couple of test I have restart it. Is anyone facing the similar issue?

{ "errorCode": "2200", "message": "ErrorCode=UserErrorFailedToConnectOdbcSource,'Type=Microsoft.DataTransfer.Common.Shared.HybridDeliveryException,Message=ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][BigQuery] (100) Error interacting with REST API: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates\r\nERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][BigQuery] (100) Error interacting with REST API: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates,Source=Microsoft.DataTransfer.Runtime.GenericOdbcConnectors,''Type=System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException,Message=ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][BigQuery] (100) Error interacting with REST API: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates\r\nERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][BigQuery] (100) Error interacting with REST API: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates,Source=,'", "failureType": "UserError", "target": "GoogleBigQueryCopyActivity" }

Regards,

Balwant.

Failure in Life is failure to try...

PGDCA-98(South Gujarat University),MCSA (SQL 2012) , MCTS (SQL Server 2005)

My Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2018 10:31 AM

Answers

• Hi All,

I have manged to resolve it.

The property value for "Use System Trust Store" should be false, i have set it up as true which was causing me above error.

Regards,

Balwant.

My Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2018 6:02 AM

All replies

• Hi All,

I have manged to resolve it.

The property value for "Use System Trust Store" should be false, i have set it up as true which was causing me above error.

Regards,

Balwant.

My Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2018 6:02 AM
  • Dear Balwant,

I do have a similar error which disappears the first time after starting and stopping the integration runtime.

In my case I try to connect via ODBC to an access DB and the error is:

{ "errorCode": "2200", "message": "ErrorCode=UserErrorFailedToConnectOdbcSource,'Type=Microsoft.DataTransfer.Common.Shared.HybridDeliveryException,Message=,Source=Microsoft.DataTransfer.Runtime.GenericOdbcConnectors,''Type=System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException,Message=,Source=,'", "failureType": "UserError", "target": "Incremental data load" }

Where is this "Use System Trust Store" setting? Is it somewhere in the data factory or in the ODBC DSN settings? I cannot find such option neither in the ODBC DSN settings, not in the Data factory settings.

Best regards,

Christos

• Edited by ChristosTs Wednesday, May 22, 2019 7:55 AM
    Wednesday, May 22, 2019 7:48 AM
  • Thank you for sharing your solution Balwant Patel.  Your contribution enriches everyone.

ChristosTs, please share with me what version of runtime you are using.
    Wednesday, May 22, 2019 6:06 PM
  • Hi Martin,

We are using Azure Data Factory Version 2.0.

Regards,

Balwant.

My Blog

Thursday, May 23, 2019 10:41 AM