The following forum(s) are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Azure DevTest Labs!

Ask new questions on Microsoft Q&A (Preview).
Interact with existing posts until December 13, 2019, after which content will be closed to all new and existing posts.

Learn More

none
Azure Education Error Message Code: 715-123170 RRS feed

• Question

• I've been trying to download and install Project 2019 on my Windows 10 machine since yesterday morning. I was able to download the software from the Azure site and install it properly; however I forgot to grab the key. When I went back to grab the key, I'm continuously getting that error message code and being told 'You do not have accessWe are sorry, but our systems are detecting a problem with your account and are unable to validate your access to Azure Dev Tools for Teaching. Please contact support and reference the following transaction ID and Message Code.'

Transaction ID: 4e38910f-fd2c-4dd5-8de0-ce38ecb7475b
    Message Code: 715-123170

I was able to see the keys earlier in the day when I was downloading a couple pieces of software (Windows 10, Project 2019, and Visio), so I'm not sure why it's giving me the error now. I was on a different thread where some users said they just let their account sit and their access was reinstated, but I've let my account stay logged out from 5am till 11:30am with no luck. I do need the software for a class tonight, so a quick fix or a number to call for immediate help would be greatly appreciated.

(I'm aware this might be the wrong forum to post this in, I just didn't know exactly which place would be best suited so I just went with the default.

• Edited by vtconjure Monday, September 23, 2019 6:53 PM
    Monday, September 23, 2019 6:39 PM

All replies

• Thank you vtconjure for reaching out. 

Apologies for the inconvenience, this forum is specifically for "Azure Dev Test Labs" related questions. However for the Dev Tools for teaching issues are being handled by below process. 

We would request you to raise a New Support Request with us, filling out all the relevant details as asked on the page. Please ensure that, at a minimum, you provide us with the Error code (the 715- number) and at least either of Transaction ID and the Email that you used to log in (if there’s a log-in). Having either of the Transaction ID or the Email is important to us, or we won’t be able to research them on our end. 

Please ensure that there is no Personally Identifiable Information (PII) (like passwords etc.) in the request details whatsoever anywhere.

Here is a screenshot of a sample Support case. Please expect an immediate Email acknowledgement post submission with all the Case details and the Support Request Number. Our internal Teams would reach out to you to follow through further and provide a resolution as applicable.

Hope the above information helps. Thank you

Monday, September 23, 2019 8:57 PM
    Owner