TFS EMail Template RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, we're using the e-mail notifications for code reviews in TFS.

But the comments we write in the review work item are getting breaked in the email after a the space-chars like this:

Work item for code review 

File Example.cs
    Comment: Test test test test test test

The same comment looks in the email like this:

Test
    test
    test
    test
    test
    test
    test
    test

I viewed the WorkItemChangedEvent.xsl file in 
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Team Foundation Server 15.0\Application Tier\TFSJobAgent\Transforms\1033, but i didn't find something which could change this behaviour.

Thank you!!

Monday, November 27, 2017 3:05 PM

All replies

• The HTML of the E-Mail looks like this:

<div>
                            <p style='margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt'>
                               <span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Segoe UI",sans-serif;color:black'>
                                  -<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test -<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test -<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test<br>test
                                  <o:p></o:p>
                               </span>
                            </p>
                         </div>

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 6:14 AM
  • Hi Manson877,

I've tested with TFS 2017 Update 3 + Outlook 2016, the format of code review comment is the same as I typed in Team Explorer:

Best regards,

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click &amp;quot;Mark as Answer&amp;quot; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click &amp;quot;Unmark as Answer&amp;quot; if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 6:28 AM