none
Error t.Tables[(t.Tables.length - 1)] is undefined RRS feed

• Question

• I keep running up against an error of the form 'Error t.Tables[(t.Tables.lenght - 1)] is undefined' when performing joins on certain kinds of tables. However, I am unable to find any documentation pertaining to this error.

Has anyone come across this before?

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thursday, August 8, 2019 5:26 PM

All replies

• Hi Gautamraja,

We are investigating this issue. If you have identified the root cause, please do post that so as to assist others who might be experiencing the same issue. 

Additionally, if you could provide the full command that you are using, that would be helpful. The .show diagnostics command could be helpful in this situation.

Regards,

Mike

Monday, August 12, 2019 10:59 PM
    Owner
  • I will need the specific query you are attempting to troubleshoot this further, as the error is too generic. Additionally, please let us know if you have resolved this as providing the resolution is helpful to others who are experiencing this issue. Thank you!
    Friday, August 16, 2019 12:27 AM
    Owner
  • I have not been able to find a solution but this seems to occur when I chain a long series of queries together. Please take a look at clientRequestId: KustoWebV2;cfad8ad5-e658-43ea-9f99-e3ac6f446113 for reference
    Friday, August 16, 2019 7:08 PM
  • Thank you for the update, Gautamraja. Are you using the Kusto Explorer desktop client or are you performing all the query activity in the Azure Portal? If you have not installed the Kusto Explorer desktop tool, this is one approach to identifying and resolving this error, as it provides syntax correction logic. This can be downloaded from: https://aka.ms/Kusto.Explorer (this link is a download link).

Additional information about the Kusto.Explorer desktop client can be found here.

If you are still stuck, we need to open an Azure Support Request to be able to access your environment and look at the RequestID GUID you provided. If you do not have an Azure Support Plan (link), if you send me your Azure Subscription ID I can have a one-time support request created to have this investigated further. Please send your Subscription ID to AzCommunity.

Regards,

Mike

Friday, August 16, 2019 11:33 PM
    Owner
  • Thanks Mike. I have actually been playing around with Kusto from within PlayFab. They recently enabled a service in Preview mode called 'Explorer' where game/title data is auto-ingested into Azure Data Explorer and we are able to query it from within the PlayFab console.

Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:54 PM